XRay Mod 1.16.4/1.16.3 offers us a quick and easy way to find mineral resources in the Minecraft, although not only minerals.
We can also find other in-game objects that may be interesting, such as chests and blocks of crystal, which will indicate where there are dungeons, and also constructions of other players.
What about XRay Mod?
All the minerals, materials or objects that we want the mod to detect, will be configured through a selection menu.
In this menu we can choose those objects, materials and minerals that we want to search for. We can also define a range of blocks around, to further narrow the search.
Another interesting feature of this mod is that it will also allow us to detect all those mineral resources added by any other mod.
XRay 1.16.4 Features:
XRay mode: By default keybinding is: X
In the user interface, you can choose which blocks do you want to get rendered.
You can create additional XRay profiles too, then assign a keybinding to them in-game if you want to customize it later.
Cavefinder: By default keybinding: C
Works just like XRay mode.
Cavefinder does not automatically turn on fullbright features like XRay does.This is useful to find light sources and torches in caves.
Fullbright: By default keybinding: L
This option will Set gamma to 1000% while under water which basically helps us a lot to do some ore searching while under water.
Configurable coordinates display
For instructions on how to configure them, see the configuration page.
Survival fly and fly speed
- There is no keybinding set for fly by default.
- To enable fly you must set a keybinding for it.
- Pressing the fly key binding enables survival flight.
- This lets you to double jump to start flying. It is just like being in creative mode.
- If you Double tap the fly keybinding makes you start flying.
- Compatible with other mods and easy to install.
- User interface to make configuration easier.
Easily Find Diamonds and Other Minerals
As mentioned above, Minecraft XRay is a utility whose primary purpose is to help us to find valuable ores and resources inside a Minecraft world.
By default, when you select a resource or block type to highlight, XRay will cause any blocks of that type, it will visibly glow within the range of loaded chunks.
The glowing can be toggled between two different ways, or turned off entirely. Turning the glowing off will still leave all options of the selected mineral visible on the screen, which can be quite useful if you are looking for something more than iron ores.
XRay can also be configured in the GUI to highlight any block from Minecraft, not just ores as we said.
Minecraft XRay mod operates by loading your world from the hard drive. This means that for some people, X-Ray mod will not be useful for finding ores on multiplayer worlds.
If you do have the server data files, XRay mod will load it flawlessly, and it even let you cycle through camera presets of every player that could be playing on the server.
In addition, X-Ray is somewhat useful for taking a look at natural underground caves, in case you are lost this could be helpful or if you want to see how deep and big a cave is.
Changelog for Version 1.16.4
The Changelog shows all the changes that have made the mod since XRay. Some general features, though:
- Support for the new Chunk format “Anvil,” which was introduced in Minecrat weekly build 12w07a and was included in Minecraft 1.2. XRay should still be able to open worlds as far back as Alpha.
- Support for all blocks through Minecraft 1.2. This includes Nether blocks, Lapis Lazuli, Note Blocks, Beds, Trapdoors, Pistons, Huge Mushrooms, Iron Bars, Enchantment Tables, Jungle blocks, Redstone Lamps, etc.
- Blocks are loaded big quantities, and the app should handle worlds of any size.
- Keybindings and resource highlight settings can be modified inside the program itself.
- “Explored” highlighting, which shows you where you’ve placed torches in underground tunnels.
- Custom block types can now be easily added by users (see the Mod Support page)
- Slime-spawn Chunk Highlighting
How to install XRay 1.16.4?
To install the mod in the new Nether Update is really simple, just follow the tutorial below carefully.
- Download the Forge Installer 1.16.4.
- Download the latest version of Xray Mod (link below).
- Double-click the downloaded Forge Installer file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file into the mods folder.
“Installation completed; Search for materials, objects and minerals With Xray 1.16!”
Download XRay Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.16.3
Download now the file needed for installing XRay on Minecraft, if you still have any questions about downloading or installing the Mod, write a comment below reporting your problem.