Pixelmon 1.16.5/1.16.4 is a cool mod for Minecraft for those players who love Pokémon. This mod adds approximately 510 Pokemon to the game.
You can configure it completely and have a lot of nice features like a fossil machine to revive the different fossils that we found around the map.
Meet Pixelmon, a Mod That Turns Minecraft Into a Pókemon RPG
Pixelmon Mod also includes a 3D pokéball with capture animation, a working pokedex and other cool features!
Pixelmon mod also has a complete attack system, just like real pokemon, with a variety of over 500 attacks, including status effects and stat modifiers.
Some mods add a lot of content to our game that can conflict with other mods to work properly. Pixelmon doesn’t change any base files.
Pixelmon works well with many mods that can be found around the modding websites. working alongside other popular add-ons available.
Is this Mod Compatible With Other Mods?
Pixelmon mod is compatible with Forge. Due to its large number of technical assets this mod contains, we will need a 64-bit Java version to run it properly. Pixelmon can also be used with Minecraft Launcher.
Main features of Pixelmon Mod
Pixelmon has some cool features that will make your gameplay a completely new whole experience.
Especially made for those hardcore pokemon players who want to experience new adventures and journeys while playing Minecraft.
- Just like previous Pokemon series we can use a PC to manage our Pokémon. If you have 6 Pokémon in your party, then any other Pokemon you catch will appear in this PC.
- If your Pokemon is badly hurt or fainted you just have to bring it and it can be healed in a Pokemon healer.
- You can also craft Trade machines. In case you want to trade a Pokemon with somebody or just evolve your creatures.
- When you are battling with other Pokemon this action will display a Battle GUI with a variety of options: Switch pokemon, attack, use items from your inventory or even escape from showdowns.
- Pokemon drops can be sold at the PokéMart, as we can also buy medicines, pokeballs or other items. These PokeMarts can be found random in your world
- New resources like Apricorns and bauxite ore
Pixelmon attempts to match the gameplay of the Pokémon games very closely in Minecraft world. This mod includes battle mechanics similar to the mechanics in the sixth Pokemon generation.
Some aspects of this mod are unique from previous Pokémon games.
Pixelmon does not use these typical random encounters like cave, sand, tallgrass to find any pokemon. Instead, If you explore enough, some creatures will spawn naturally in the Overworld zone, Players can fight these wild Pokémon.
While playing, Pixelmon disables Minecraft mobs when you install it. By the way, these mobs can be enabled again if we just edit Pixelmon’s configuration file.
Pokéballs can be crafted from Iron and Apricorns. Pokéballs can also be purchased in PokéMarts if we exchange them for some PokéDollars, which is the virtual currency in this mod.
Wide Variety of Biomes and Pokemons
Pixelmon includes a biome system with a variety of new zones. On the other hand Overworld Minecraft biomes have different Pokemon that spawn them, some of these biomes are:
- Birch Forest
- Cold Beach
- Cold Taiga
- Extreme Hills
- Flower Forest
- Frozen Ocean
- Frozen River
- Ice Mountains
- Ice Plains
- Mega Taiga
- Mushroom Island
- Roofed Forest
- Sunflower Plains
- The End
Pixelmon transforms your Minecraft into a new game. With the variety of types of different pokemon. At this moment you are able to find up to 510+ Pokémons.
Incredible adaptation of items, creatures and most important, biomes. Additionally, the way you can play this mod is really intuitive but if you have any doubts, questions, or how to craft anything.
You can check some Pixelmon wiki databases around the web, with informative articles, guides and much more.
How to Install Pixelmon 1.16.2
- Be sure of having installed Minecraft Forge 1.16.2 before installing this mod.
- Find the Minecraft application folder.
- If you are using windows open RUN from the start menu, type %Appdata% and click RUN.
- For Mac users just open finder, hold ALT and click Go, the library located in the top menu. Open the folder app support and search for minecraft.
- Place the JAR file that you have just downloaded into the Mods folder. If the folder doesn’t exist just create it.
- If you wanna check if the mod is already installed just launch Minecraft and click the Mods button by now you should see the installed mod.
“Mod Installed; Now create your world and go looking for the biggest pokemons!”
Download Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4
Download now the file needed for installing Pixelmon on Minecraft, if you still have any questions about downloading or installing the Mod, write a comment below reporting your problem.