Mo’ Creatures 1.16.2/1.16.3 adds new monsters and animal mobs to Minecraft. More than 60 new mobs can be found with this mod. You can also ride and tame some of them.
Each creature and monster in the mod collection comes with it’s own movement, own behavior and realistic textures.
Have New Monsters and Animals in Minecraft With Mo’ Creatures
These creatures are not just part of the environment, neither a decorative stuff they can be also tamed. Some of these can be ridden, others will attack you or even drop you some items.
This mod comes with its own spawn menu in case that you want to adjust how often a mob will appear.
Imagine that you don’t like Tigers because they hit hard or are too aggressive for your gameplay. Well, you just can change some settings and they will stop spawning.
Some Features for Version 1.16.2
- Mo’ Creatures mod 1.16 adds a lot of new blocks to your Minecraft world. You can mostly find these new blocks in the Wyvern Lair Dimension.
There also are Ogre Lair blocks that are actually unused and a curious thing is that you can only find them in the Creative Menu.
- The Mo’ Creatures mod adds one more dimension to our Minecraft world called The Wyvern Lair. As the name says, this area is swarmed with Snakes, Wyvern, and some bunnies. You can also find a dimension called the Ogre Lair, this place is home of three ogre princes and some random ogres. Thanks to that two dimensions you will have more hours of gameplay and new things to discover.
- Mo’ Creatures adds some new types of armors which provides the player extra protection.
One of these armors is the Scorpion Armor, this armor gives us new abilities such As more hp regen or the ability of breathing underwater.
- This mod adds a new diversity of items to Minecraft. These items are obtainable by killing mobs and picking their drops or just crafting them.
- Many of these items can be used to craft various weapons and armors. One remarkable item that you should know are the teleport staff.
This staff teleports you to any desired location. There’s another remarkable item which is called Wyvern Staff that can take you to a new dimension or a builder hammer that helps you build your house and some amulets that allow you to store any tamed pet.
Mo’ Creatures add lots of creatures of all types, from ents to ogres. Kitties, mice and rats are part of this mod.
We can find some marine mobs like fishes, jellyfishes, manta rays, sharks and even dolphins. Spectral mobs like Wraith and Fire Wraiths are included.
Werewolves are also found by nighttime but in the daytime they are humans so be careful when you are around them cause they transform when the sun goes out.
How to Install Mo’ Creatures 1.16.2
Mo’ Creatures mod is compatible with Minecraft Forge 1.16.2. You will also need the Custom Mob Spawner. This is needed to use properly this mod because without it creatures mob won’t spawn
- Make sure that you have already installed Custom Mob Spawner and Forge 1.16.2.
- Find the Minecratf application folder.
- If you are using windows open Run from the start menu, then type %appdata% and click Run.
- Place the JAR file that you just have downloaded into the Mods folder. (Download link below)
- Now when you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should see the installed.
“Mod installed; Now is your chance to have epic battles with insane monsters!”
Download Mo’ Creatures Mod For Minecraft 1.16.2/1.16.3
Download now the file needed for installing Mo’ Creatures on Minecraft, if you still have any questions about downloading or installing the Mod, write a comment below reporting your problem.